You’ve got paintball questions? We’ve got answers! Here’s a list of the most commonly asked questions at BlastZone Paintball.
1. What is the age limit at Blast Zone?
The minimum age to play paintball at Blast Zone is 10 years of age. We do offer special packages for kids younger than 10 years of age.
2. Do my parents have to be with me to play at Blast Zone?
Anyone under the age of 18 has to have parent consent. You can download the waiver by visiting the waiver page to have your parent or guardian sign for you but they do not have to be present to play.
3. How many fields do you offer at Blast Zone?
We offer 4 wooded fields for any type of game you want to play.
4. Do you offer group rates or party rates at Blast Zone?
We do have special discounts for larger groups and parties. For more information, email us at email@example.com.
5. Is it safe to play at Blast Zone?
At Blast Zone, safety is very important to us. We offer all of the protective equipment you need in the sport of paintball, from chest protectors, face masks, and knee and elbow pads, to gloves and throat protectors.)
6. What is the field speed at Blast Zone?
We do not exceed 280 fps at Blast Zone. Tournaments follow the 2011 PSP Rule Book.