(1) FACE MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES ON THE PLAYING FIELD AND IN THE NEUTRAL ZONES/OUT OF BOUNDS AREAS.
(2) GUNS MUST HAVE BARREL BAGS ON AT ALL TIMES WHEN NOT IN THE PLAYING FIELD
(3) NEVER SHOOT A REFEREE OR GAME OFFICIAL. Player’s intentional shooting of the referee will result in ejection from the game.
(4) NO BLIND SHOOTING. Look at your target.
(5) DO NOT SHOOT OUT OF THE PLAYING FIELD, AT THE VIEWING AREA, AT LIGHTS OR WINDOWS.
(6) DO NOT CLIMB ON BARRICADES. Do not move or rearrange barricades.
(7) NO PHYSICAL CONTACT: Players must not touch another player or his equipment at any time.
(8) FIELD PAINT: All players must purchase field paint.
(9) NO VERBAL ABUSE: Profanity, name calling or slurs against other players will not be tolerated.
(10) JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL. Players arguing with judges during a game will be ejected from the game.
BEING MARKED OUT: A player is marked out when a paintball breaks on him and leaves a mark the size of a quarter or larger anywhere on his body or equipment. Splatter from a paintball bursting on a barricade or any other object will count if it is a quarter or larger. Players rubbing or wiping paint during a game will be ejected from play. When a player is marked out he will call out loudly “I’M HIT” or “I’M OUT”. Immediately raise an arm, and proceed to the neutral zone as quickly as possible. Other players may not shoot at him as he exits.
PAINT CHECK: When a player has been hit in a location that he cannot see, he may call a paint check. The player must call out “PAINT CHECK” and continue to play. A judge will come over to check the player for a hit while the game continues. If a judge has his hands on a player during a check, that player is neutral and may not be fired upon.
SURRENDER (10′) RULE: Whenever you get a player in hopeless or pointblank situation (a shot within 10 feet) you MUST offer him to surrender rather than shooting at close range. The player will call “I SURRENDER” and exit the field.
NO SHOOTING WITHIN 20’: Do not shoot anyone that is closer than 20’ from you as it is unsafe and can result in injuries.